• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello everyone, newbee here :)

karapet

New Member
Hi guys,

I am new to all this. Have a very much desire to build a proper retro set-up.
I have 2x speakers from DCM Time Window. I don't even know their specs, ther's nothing only a model number: 28788 and 28789 respectively.
Next I want to get either a Marantz 2015b or a Mcintosh 4100. WIll need some help and guiding on what to do.

Thank you for being here for us,

Oleksandr
 

Attachments

  • 20171209_002833.jpg
    20171209_002833.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 20171209_012411.jpg
    20171209_012411.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 20171209_012419.jpg
    20171209_012419.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 4
  • 20171209_012428.jpg
    20171209_012428.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 5
Register to hide this ad
Greetings and welcome to AK

Open a new thread entitled DCM Time Window and ask others about their thoughts on these speakers and their power requirements, as well as receiver/amplifier suggestions. By the end of the weekend you should have a bunch of new ideas. Good luck and, again, welcome!
 
Back
Top Bottom