1StopVintage
New Member
Hello everyone!
I'm from Jackson Michigan. My wife and I buy, sell, collect, fix and restore (to the best of our limited knowledge of course) vintage audio gear. This is a hobby we have recently developed and absolutely love!! We are not professionals, but we are always learning more and gaining experience.
We collect vinyl as well! We have thousands of LP's and 45's and are always looking for more. We love the sound of analog!!
We look forward to chatting and sharing knowledge with other AK members!!
Thank you!
Troy and Cristina
I'm from Jackson Michigan. My wife and I buy, sell, collect, fix and restore (to the best of our limited knowledge of course) vintage audio gear. This is a hobby we have recently developed and absolutely love!! We are not professionals, but we are always learning more and gaining experience.
We collect vinyl as well! We have thousands of LP's and 45's and are always looking for more. We love the sound of analog!!
We look forward to chatting and sharing knowledge with other AK members!!
Thank you!
Troy and Cristina
