Riggin40-40
New Member
Hello everyone I'm Anthony from Az and am new here so please bare with me,I really love this sight and in time hoping to meet new friends on here,I currently within this past year have been adding to my vintage hobby,And let me tell you its addicting lol.I have started out with an SX850 pioneer with epicure series 2 speakers to add to that I then bought a SX1050 Pioneer and added a set of HPM100 Pioneer speakers with a M-504 Onkyo integra amp.So at this time I'm running the SX1050 with the M-504 amplifier pushing the HPM100 And the epicure 2 speakers,I'm really happy with it for right now but at this time I'm looking to recap the Hpm100 speakers,So that's my next goal, With that I wanted to say hi and I hope I didn't babble to much But please give me time to learn this sight like everything else its overwhelming but I'm sure I'll figure it out ,,Thanks everyone hope you all have a wonderful and great weekend.