• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello Everyone

rcamp48

New Member
Hello Everyone, I am a record and record player collector from way back, currently I am working on a Rover 45 RPM record player that has a bad motor. I also have a Philp Audio Productions Square dance callers turntable, it is shown off as my avatar I am currently trying to restore it totally. Only 5000 of these units were ever made and I have one with a column speaker. Also have a blue plastic 2 speed record player, pictures coming tomorrow as soon as I get some light. Lastly I just picked up a Sony PS-LX55II turntable and a Sony STR K840P amp. Haing lots of fun with these systems. Russ Campbell

RUSSELL - WIN_20191115_105814.JPG
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom