• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Alabama

alpioneerfan

New Member
I love old pioneer audio electronics and hail from Alabama. :music: I love PC's, bargaineering, find lost gems that others consider obsolete.

I own the Pioneer SA-1480 Integrated Amp with TECHNICS CD player, Pioneer tuner. I picked it up secondhand. looking for a manual, remote sources and have schematics to share.

pioneersa1480.jpg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to the AK forum.
My late Father spent a lot of time at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville.


Steve
 
Welcome! This is a great place and I know you will make it even better......with that said the Kentucky Wildcats are going to kick the Tide's butt!:pawprint:
 
Welcome to AudioKarma! Here is a tip. Try not to stack a lot of equipment on top of each other, especially on an amplifier. Electromagnetic interference between the signals increases.
 
Hey man! Welcome to AK! I'm originally from a little town about 30 min. south of Tuscaloosa. Almost all of my family is scattered about the state somewhere, or over in Miss.

Welcome! This is a great place and I know you will make it even better......with that said the Kentucky Wildcats are going to kick the Tide's butt!:pawprint:

Hey Wildcats! Hey Wildcats! We're gonna beat the HELL outta you! RAMMER JAMMER YELLOW HAMMER GIVE'EM HELL ALABAMA!
 
Back
Top Bottom