• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Ann Arbor, MI

ashok

Active Member
Hi everyone,

A big hello from Ann Arbor, MI. I do not post all that much, but visit 3-4 times every day. A great forum, and lots of things to learn.

Personal details: I am approaching the big four-oh (although if you ask my wife, she will tell you that I sometimes have the attention span of a 2 year old). I am happily married, have an 8 year old son, and have lived in Ann Arbor for about 6 years now. We used to live in College Station, TX before moving to Michigan. Yes, I am not afraid to declare that I am an Aggie.

My rather modest system now consists of:
  1. Sony SCD 2000ES
  2. Diyparadise Monica 2 DAC
  3. Yamaha CT610 II tuner
  4. Passive preamp: 1:1 Magnequest transformer, with a 10K PEC pot on the secondary
  5. Marchand XM1 active crossover, set at 100Hz
  6. Diytube ST35 or Hawthorne Audio 6CL6 Spud
  7. Omega loudspeakers TS-1 (based on the Fostex 207E)
  8. AV123 ELT SW10 subwoofer

I have met other AK'ers in the area - Ed (Squidward), Doug (Pak-protector), Paul (Kegger), Jeff, Andy, Dan - I know I missed many and I apologize for that. Great set of guys.

Also hosted the last meeting of the Southern Michigan Audio Club (SMAC) on July 28.

Well, I am glad to be here at AK!!

Ashok
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome aboard.....
You are located in a great area full of a bunch of AK's core membership. Great to meet you, and great gear....



Bill
 
Nice to see you again Ashok! Sorry I couldn't make the meeting at your house, I hear I missed out on a nice setup and a fun meeting. Hope to see you soon!
 
I wish I could have made it out for your meet, Ashok. Hopefully, i'll get to meet you in person at the next meet.
 
I too wish I could have come, but family needs sent me to the NJ shores last Saturday

Don't be a stranger!
 
Howdy
How about those Wolverines? Hawkeye fan here.I really enjoy Big Ten football.And kick ass audio.:D

Dave
 
Back
Top Bottom