• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Argentina

Greetings to all members of the forum. Thank you for accept my request.

Welcome to AK.

I like what's depicted @ your avatar, ie, the 3-PUP LP Custom. Is it the real thing (ie, Gibson)? Is it yours or a photo from the web, etc.? Just curious... 3-PUP Black Beauties are few and far between, always have been.

PS: Well of course we accepted your request! We're a pretty tolerant bunch... how the hell ya think I got a membership @ this forum!?!
 
Welcome to AK.

I like what's depicted @ your avatar, ie, the 3-PUP LP Custom. Is it the real thing (ie, Gibson)? Is it yours or a photo from the web, etc.? Just curious... 3-PUP Black Beauties are few and far between, always have been.

PS: Well of course we accepted your request! We're a pretty tolerant bunch... how the hell ya think I got a membership @ this forum!?!
LOL!

Hello Mystic! , It is an image taken from the Web, I also like Gibsons.

Greetings to you.!

NHB.
 
Welcome to the Land of the Gaucho from the Land of Sound.

Hope that you enjoy your delve into AK.

Check out the various forums, and see what interests you.

Q
 
Back
Top Bottom