thincaptain
New Member
Hi everyone, I'm from Brisbane, Australia.
I'm new to all of this and have been putting off diving in for many years. I'm not sure why, but yesterday I got the urge to search for SL-1200's on ebay (something that's been on the wishlist for over 20 years!) and ended up reading a bunch of posts on these forums. I found some really helpful information and a lot of friendly discussion and figured I should register.
Looking forward to being here
I'm new to all of this and have been putting off diving in for many years. I'm not sure why, but yesterday I got the urge to search for SL-1200's on ebay (something that's been on the wishlist for over 20 years!) and ended up reading a bunch of posts on these forums. I found some really helpful information and a lot of friendly discussion and figured I should register.
Looking forward to being here