• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Bournemouth UK

Mir84

New Member
Hello everyone!
I'm really glad I found this forum, so much good stuff to read. Recently I have bought a pair of Klh model 6 from 1967 . Such a great speakers, planning to bring them back to life. Looking forward to get some advices form you guys. :beerchug:
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK.

Plenty of past threads on fixing up the old KLH speakers, especially capacitors and re-doping the cloth surrounds. Been using a pair of '72 vintage Model 17 as my workroom speakers for years.
 
Welcome to AK. I've always enjoyed refurbishing speakers. Usually more cosmetics that electronics but the results can be very rewarding.
 
Back
Top Bottom