• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Hello from Canada!

Hi All, I'm a new member to the forum but not a newbie to audio in general as I have been buying and listening to a lot of audio equipment since the early 80s. I currently live in Calgary Alberta Canada, so like to provide a quick shout out to all the Canadians out there.

Thanks

Don

Welcome:
I live in Calgary, in Sunnyside by the Peace Bridge. We are very lucky to have so much audio gear in Alberta. I have a problem not buying it all.
 
We do have a lot of gear in Calgary. However I find the prices of the vintage gear is inflated in some cases. What I find is that much of the really good gear is either Ontario or the USA which makes adding the shipping cost an extra consideration.
 
We do have a lot of gear in Calgary. However I find the prices of the vintage gear is inflated in some cases. What I find is that much of the really good gear is either Ontario or the USA which makes adding the shipping cost an extra consideration.
True, but I also find it is in good condition and often looked after or serviced properly. I avoid the shops as the prices are stupid.
 
A big welcome from Victoria BC. The home of newly weds and nearly deads. Slowly being taken over by rich Albertans!
 
Back
Top Bottom