• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Central Illinois!

Wanted to say Hello to all the AK members.
Been a lurker and have only recently posted.
Lots of great information and advice here!
Not a techie by any stretch of the imagination, just a hobby to keep me out of trouble.
Anyhow, Hi!
Welcome to AK! No staying out of trouble here...you better grab that soldering iron and get after it! :) I see your from IL, I am a midwestern transplant myself. My family moved out to CA from Arlington Heights back in the mid 90's. The rest of my family are in St. Louis. I miss the people and the sense of community the most. I still remember when people took leisurely drives on Sundays. Now everybody drives like they have a death-wish and their late to the appointment. LOL. What Made ya finally sign up? Thank you for subscribing. This place is well worth supporting. Cheers! :)
 
Back
Top Bottom