• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from central MA

Mynameismud

New Member
Hello,

My name is Ron and I live in central Mass. I found this forum shortly after I was given two reel to reels by a family whose grandfather's house was being torn down. I was looking for info on how to repair and use reel to reels and low and behold I found AK. This board is amazing for the fact that everyone is willing to help someone out if they have a technical question and also for the simple fact that everyone seems so friendly which is sometimes very rare on some messageboards these days.

I am so glad I found this place and I hope that I get to know a lot of you and learn a lot from being here!

Thanks,
Ron
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome! Seems the New England membership is swelling! (Heh Heh, he said "membership swelling!)

Central MA is the home of many a fine AK member! Take a peek over in "events and happenings", there is a 'Spring Equinox Viking Funeral' taking place on Saturday, would be a good way for you to meet a few of the geeks (Oops, I mean 'guys'!) scope some gear, down a brew or two, and listen to some good music. Shoot Markus a PM if yer interested. I'm hoping to attend, looks like a small crowd, just 5/6 of us.
 
welcome!
i'm just up the pike (edit-not the mass pike but I-91) a few dozen klicks.
 
Last edited:
Welcome
I'm on RT 2, between Gardner and Greenfield.
What part of cent. mass are you residing in?
 
Hi Mud-

I am also in Central Mass... near the Fitchburg, Ashby, Westminster, and Ashburnham lines.

Welcome to AK!

Chris
 
Back
Top Bottom