• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Chicago!

ondrej

Member
Longtime lurker becoming a proper member. First time I've joined a forum, but AK seems very friendly and has been very helpful to me over the past year as I've started feeding my interest in vintage audio.

Looking forward to adding what I can to the community!

My current setup:

Thorens TD-160
Pioneer SA-7500 II
Original Large Advents
 
Register to hide this ad
Hello and welcome to AK. Nice system you have there. Have those Large Advents been recapped? I had 2 pair, both really benefited from a recap.
 
Hello and welcome to AK. Nice system you have there. Have those Large Advents been recapped? I had 2 pair, both really benefited from a recap.
Thanks! They have indeed -- at least according to the man who sold them to me. Haven't yet learned how to do these things myself!
 
Back
Top Bottom