• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Decorah IA

caxton1476

New Member
Hello, new friends!

I'm new as a member, but I'm a long-time appreciator of the conversations here.

I love old-school things - my most-treasured items include a Sansui 5000x and a Sansui 555a.

But I'm also happy to modernize when it's time. Example: I love my 1987 Schwinn Prelude, but I'm ready for an e-bike. Especially here in hilly NE Iowa.

I'm here to learn. I want nice-sounding systems in the spaces where I read, work, and relax.

So. I look forward to being more than an observer. Time to be a participant.

Cheers,
J
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome!
The wife and I love to visit Decorah. Toppling Goliath and Pulpit Rock are regular stopping spots. Trout Run trail is a joy as well.
I'm in Tripoli just north of Waterloo.
 
Back
Top Bottom