ghorvath11
New Member
Hello,
Relatively long time lurker...recent member.
It could have been a toss up on whether to join this site or another that you very well probably have used.
I picked audiokarma first because I have used it a lot, repairing all manners of solid state gear (with favorites, I am sure you have them). Recently building some kit tube gear and then Pete Millett's Engineers monoblocks.....but with more reasonably priced Antek toroids. It does sound unexpectedly good. Sharing a pick of that amp.
Willing to help any/all others.
My metal work sucks. I figured the other things out. I reuse EVERYTHING. The power tubes are very common sweep tubes (6CD6GA).
I will create a more detailed post.
Greg
Relatively long time lurker...recent member.
It could have been a toss up on whether to join this site or another that you very well probably have used.
I picked audiokarma first because I have used it a lot, repairing all manners of solid state gear (with favorites, I am sure you have them). Recently building some kit tube gear and then Pete Millett's Engineers monoblocks.....but with more reasonably priced Antek toroids. It does sound unexpectedly good. Sharing a pick of that amp.
Willing to help any/all others.
My metal work sucks. I figured the other things out. I reuse EVERYTHING. The power tubes are very common sweep tubes (6CD6GA).
I will create a more detailed post.
Greg