• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from France

Tomlegnein

New Member
Hello everyone,

I'm 29 and am in the HIFI since childhood.
I love music, I can not do without.

I am a reseller of HIFI to "Les Artisans du Son" in Mulhouse (France).
In my time I lost a bit of electronics, audio and I always try to learn.

Not completely geek HIFI. I am a lover of cars, science and cooking.

See you soon
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK - I was in France last week - drove from Amsterdam to Versailles to the South and back to Paris.
Beautify country (except for the occasional traffic of course).
 
Aloha!

Bonjour et bienvenue mon ami! Ca va bien?

Je m'appelle Billy. I lived in Paris for 2 years when I was younger.

Welcome to AK and enjoy the forum!
 
Mulhouse is a beautiful town (with the most fantastic classic car collection of the world) and is located pretty close to the Black Forest!

Welcome here!

:)
 
Welcome! So you like Hi-fi's & cars great! That covers about 50% of us here at AK including me. You will love it here.
 
Welcome! You might be interested in seeing a band that I personally follow(haven't been in US yet)...they are "Blues Pills" and their guitarist is French.They are definitely worth seeing live and tour alot through Europe.
 
Back
Top Bottom