• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello From Germany again

visiman

Avatar under construction
Haven't been here for over 8 years and just wanted to wish everyone "Seasons Greetings"
I have been buisy with other not so fun hobbies:-( But I want to get back in to one of my favorite!)
Sorry for being gone so long.

And Happy new Year!

Do I need a new Avatar after so long? Maybe I'll dig out the freid egg pic? :-)
 
Register to hide this ad
I was buisy re-building a home my son bought (that alone took over two years.) and then he has since made me a Grandfather twice!!
And since then the other two have also moved out. The last 4 years me and my wife have been empty nesters and bought a motorized RV and getting out to see europe in the summer months.
Needless to say, Retirement is getting closer :-)

@Harmonkardon
We were in your neck of the woods 2 years ago for a few weeks underway with the WOMO and loved it!!
 
Welcome back, Jeff!
Earlier this century, I spent the better part of a year in Munchen, (Munich), over a 4-year span, and a month or so in Darmstadt, and a lot of time on the Deutsche Bahn doing weekend visits to places like Heidelberg. My great-grandfather was born in Germany. Love the country, the food, the friends I made. Wish I was there :)
 
Back
Top Bottom