• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

...Hello from Germany , the 2nd....

Deubi

Active Member
...Hello Everyone at Audiokarma , my Name is Christian Deubner ,the short Form is Deubi...
Since my early Days in the 70' I am Looking for good Sansui-Equipment , since Yesterday I'm a Proud Owner of a BA 5000 , Bought via Ebay in L.A.

..After Restoring , the ,,MONSTER'' will nicely Fit into my set at Home , there are : CA 3000 , Thorens TD 160 mk II , Teac pdh 300 , JBL L 80 mk II

...Greets from Cologne...:thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
..it will Cost about 255,- Dollar , but dont Know what Kind of Taxes I have to Pay in Germany....:rolleyes:
 
Wilkommen, Deubi ! Visited Koln in '78...Took in the magnificent cathedral...WOW !! BEAUTIFUL city...
 
Schön Gruß, Deubi. I lived over 10 years in Germany - Mannheim, Fulda and Augsburg. My son is currently in Wiesbaden - loving it.

Have a good Fasching in Köln this Spring.
 
Guten Tag..Welcome . Send me some brochens and brats with the real strong mustard. I miss that mustard . And the Bitburger Pils..:D
 
Welcome to AK, "Deubi"

I lived in Germany (Lahr) in the 70s and 80s, beautiful country you have "Deubi"
I've visited Köln numerous time while in Germany. I used to walk the Roncalliplatz just beside one of the most beautiful Cathedral in the world, the Kölner Dom. The best time for me to visit Köln, was around Christmas time.
 
...Thank you all for the warm Welcome , is there Anyone here who wants to Share his Experiences in Restoration of Great Sansui BA's..?

Greets from Germany...
 
Back
Top Bottom