Hi @All,
my name is Sebastian from Germany (a small town near Frankfurt). I must have been lurking around here for years, and finally created an account while recapping my trusty old Marantz 2230. I used to dabble in electronics a lot (learning kits and model trains) and even revived a power amplifier board in this unit with the help of my physics teacher in school more than 30 years ago.
Looking forward to learning a lot and contributing my share.
Greetings from Germany,
Sebastian
my name is Sebastian from Germany (a small town near Frankfurt). I must have been lurking around here for years, and finally created an account while recapping my trusty old Marantz 2230. I used to dabble in electronics a lot (learning kits and model trains) and even revived a power amplifier board in this unit with the help of my physics teacher in school more than 30 years ago.
Looking forward to learning a lot and contributing my share.
Greetings from Germany,
Sebastian
,
Written? We won't discuss that.