• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Hello From Houston TX

Atom Drop

Member
A big hello to all on here. I've come to look and learn from this site for the past five years. Today is the day that I've decided to join all of you. Over the past five years I've made a transformation from being and alcoholic to and audioholic. 834 days sober today and counting. I have some treasures that I will post photos and information about on other threads. Thank you.
 
Register to hide this ad
Check the thread "Any friends of Bill W here @ Audiokarma". It is one of our most precious threads for sure!

Hello and Welcome to our community! :)
 
Welcome to AK! - and congratulations on your transformation, a huge achievement! - be very proud of yourself - well done!
 
A big howdy from Texas and welcome to the AK forums.

Every day sober is a great victory. 43 days nicotine free now.
 
A big howdy from Texas and welcome to the AK forums.

Every day sober is a great victory. 43 days nicotine free now.
Hello ETLS. Thank you. That is very true. With each day that victory tastes so much sweeter. Congratulations to you. Hang in there and keep up that determination and strength. Pleasure to meet you.
 
Greetings to ya!
Yes, you are among friends who have testimonies of their how they are enjoying a newness in life.

Rome
 
Greetings to ya!
Yes, you are among friends who have testimonies of their how they are enjoying a newness in life.

Rome
Thank you, Rome. It feels incredibly wonderful to not be alone in this journey. I appreciate it. Pleasure to meet you. Have a wonderful day.
 
Back
Top Bottom