• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from IL

Goosegarland

New Member
Just thought I would introduce myself. Not an audiophile just like big loud speakers a lot. I live in Oswego and I stumbled on this site while trying to figure out a good price for some Klipsch KG 5.5's. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks:banana:

Goose
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK, Goose. No idea about your query---I would suggest you go to the Dollars and Sense forum (it is the only place for questions on value).
 
Hi from McHenry:music:
If you like goose hunting look me up this winter:D
Good for at least 2 a day here:yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom