• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Illinois

MuZI

New Member
Hi guys, I was previously into the headphone/digital stuff for a few years but recently got into vinyl and I'm astounded by the sound.

Picked up an MCS 6601 that needs a new stylus. I just ordered a Sansui 2000x which should be here end of next week and looking at a listing for a Pioneer SX-650 right now.
 
Register to hide this ad
I've lived in Illinois for a few years now and always surprised by the variety of town names. I did not even know there was an Oregon in Illinois.



Champaign area.

Oregon is only 4,000 people so pretty small. We're about a half hour from Rockford.
 
Welcome Muzi from California!!! I am originally from Chicago. My family moved out here twenty years ago from the small suburb Arlington Heights. Cook County!!! I have met a few people from the midwest out here in Cali and they are all extremely nice people with good family morals. Got yourself a Modular Component System there huh? Those were ok. JC Penny sold a ton of them. What type of speakers are you currently running? Welcome!! :)
 
Back
Top Bottom