• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Ireland

Register to hide this ad
Thank you all for the welcomes.
A bit about myself (musically)
I have been in love with Technics ever since my first Hi-Fi purchase back around 1989 with savings from my first part time job!
The only parts left from that purchase that I still have is the single CD player and the speakers which are still going strong.

Last year I bought my first Celestion speakers, the UL6's . . . which has led me to try out some more on a budget of course.

What do I pipe through the 2 systems, spotify from a laptop on one for herself and PC, Tuner and Turntable on the other.

I have a wide taste in music, Folk, World, Jazz, Rock and bits and bobs!
Currently im discovering Black Sabbath.
 
Black Sabbath!:rockon: Masters of Reality album is a favorite of mine. "Into The Void" kicks serious A$$!! Oh Ya, Welcome to AK!
 
its funny, im in my 50's, always loved rock but only discovering Sabbath this year! really liking the B.Sabbath and Paranoid albums so far and still a lot of material to experience.
 
Welcome, Irish, to AK.

Just finishing off a novel
dealing with Ireland's history
for the past thousand years
"The Irish Princes" by Rutherfurd.

A fine read!

Q
 
Back
Top Bottom