• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Italy!

Fabio92

New Member
Hi all, I'm Fabio. I'm new in this forum but I followed many posts of vintage HiFi rebuild/repair with great interest. My background is a degree in Electronic Engineering and I'm fascinated by analog circuits. Unfortunatly at university we focused only about theoretical subjects. So I started making some projects, form the schematic to the diy pcb making and testing. My last buid is a dual linear lab psu , +-30V, 5A, all analog. Nothig new, but I had hard days to stop it form oscillating. I also like to reverse engineering pcb, to see how professionals do things and to learn from them. I always try to repair things my self instead of throwing away, and most of the time succesfully! I decided to subscribe this forum hoping to find someone's kind help and advice for future challenges about repairing vintage HiFi.
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom