• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Miami, FL

Which part. My father is in Jax Beach. I myself grew up in what is now Pinecrest and live in Cutler bay.

Location now is South West of Orange Park in Clay County across the street from the St. John`s river.

For 10 yrs,(73~83) I lived in what used to be called Perrine FL. , first off SW 152nd St, and in the mid seventies SW 143rd one block off US 1 behind the now gone Dixie drive in in the apartments back there.
 
Location now is South West of Orange Park in Clay County across the street from the St. John`s river.

For 10 yrs,(73~83) I lived in what used to be called Perrine FL. , first off SW 152nd St, and in the mid seventies SW 143rd one block off US 1 behind the now gone Dixie drive in in the apartments back there.

I know it well. I live now in what used to be East Perrine.
 
Back
Top Bottom