• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from NC

lutein

New Member
I am Jacob and new here to this forum.

Based in central North Carolina, I am interested in sharing new ideas about recording while learning about new concepts from others. My other interests are hiking, camping, and any activity that let's me get outdoors for a while.

Hope the best for all your endeavors.

- Jacob
 
Register to hide this ad
Hey Jacob , I`m originally from Winston-Salem , been in Pa since `85 , visit whenever I can , love it there . Welcome to AK. You can learn alot here . Enjoy!
 
Welcome! You'll find the NC AKers a fine bunch. Just ask one of them. I'm located a bit North of Charlotte in Kannapolis.
 
Welcome....

You'll find a great bunch of AK'ers here in the RTP area. Myself, HomerJSimpson, Sloober, Redikilowatt and Macaltec are just a few of the locals. Give one of us a shout if you need anything.....:thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom