• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from NC

Ealyb11

Well-Known Member
Hey all, I am a college student at ECU in the great state if NC. I love sound! Recently I have decided to delve into the world of vintage and some modern high end audio equipment. Currently I have a Onkyo TX-SR502 6.1 receiver that drives my Paradigm 7se, Cerwin Vega D1, or Onkyo SKM-100 (okay those aren't very high end but they sound good for the 15$ I paid) speakers. I plan to add a old school solid state stereo receiver soon. Hope to learn lots here!
Ben
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK!

The land to the east of you is one of my favorite places in the entire country. Many vacations spent down that way.
 
Hi Ben. What are you studying? There's a Habitat store on 11th I think where I have bought some stuff and seen some receivers from time to time. Glad to have you here.
 
I am geography major.

I check Habitat from time to time. Theres a pawn shop called Trade-It that i get a lot from. And of course always Craigslist..
 
Back
Top Bottom