• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Sacramento- Cali

forevrbumpn

New Member
Hi guys, Iam Ken, I have been lurking around a few times, and decided to join in
Most of my experience is car audio, as of 1994, and the next 10 years after that.
I currently do speaker reconing, and customization on subwoofers from 8" - 18"
And trying to get in to home theater designs. I have home theater subwoofer, crossover, and enclosure design experience, but trying to concentrate on that 100%
Anyways,
Hello from California- Sacramento
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK. You'll find that most people you talk to here are not in your area of expertise (a.k.a. car audio, home theater), but that doesn't mean you won't learn a whole helluva lot. =P
 
Welcome, I just came home from a wet, rainy, cold week in Sacramento! Came home to a wet, rainy, cold Phoenix!
 
Hi neighbor. Do you have any links to your HT sub designs? I've often thought of building my own sub to replace my SVS. I built my own speakers but I had a lot of help.

Gator, wasn't supposed to rain today but woke up to the 7th day of rain in a row. Three more scheduled so make at least 10. We need the rain so I won't complain but 10 days in a row?
 
Last edited:
I hear ya, we needed the rain here in Phoenix too. Love the Sac/Bay Area. I'm there every couple of months or so on business.
 
Back
Top Bottom