• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Schaumburg, IL

SJJM

New Member
Hi,

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

I'm Steve M now currently living in Schaumburg, IL northwest of Chicago.

Got involved in this addictive lifestyle way back in the 70's when I built my first Dynaco receiver. Bought and sold countless times through the years to build my current system of which I'm always trying to tweek. Atmasphere / Proac Spkr / Kronos TT.

Love both cd's and vinyl as it's about the music and I enjoy listening and hearing about the systems of others as there's always something to learn.

Thanks for letting me join.

Steve
 
Register to hide this ad
Schaumburg? Right around the corner plus a little. Now that we have an Ikea in Milwaukee, I don't get down that way too often.
Regardless, welcome to AK. Northern Il does a meet from time to time & so does SE WI.
Maybe see you at one...
 
Schaumburg? Right around the corner plus a little. Now that we have an Ikea in Milwaukee, I don't get down that way too often.
Regardless, welcome to AK. Northern Il does a meet from time to time & so does SE WI.
Maybe see you at one...
Please let me know the name of the organization and I'll see if I can make a gathering.
 
Back
Top Bottom