• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Hello from Southern Illinois !

JGoss

New Member
Greetings,

I am new to vintage audio and have joined the forum because I want to learn more about how to refurbish and use my equipment. I have a pair of Scott Pro 100-B speakers and Yamaha CR-2020 from my father's collection. I also recently bought a Marantz 2270, which has been freshly serviced.

I am looking forward to posting some questions and researching the forums!


Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome!!

I am a Saluki and lived in the Carbondale/Murphysboro area for a while before heading out to Oregon. Don't miss the snow too much.

Have fun with your Marantz, match it up with a good turntable and you'll be set.
 
Welcom to AK. Which part of SI are you in? I lived in Williamson Co. for a while and Jackson Co. for a bit more but call Kansas City home now.
 
Back
Top Bottom