• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from St. Louis...

Cygnus

New Member
Hello,
While I'm no stranger to vinyl, I am new to this forum. I've come specfically to seek out some knowledge regarding tweaks for a Dual 1219 I traded for, but I look forward to reading insights from people far wiser than I regarding turntables.

Sincerely,
Steven
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi from Kansas City, and welcome to AK. The 1219 is a nice table and you're sure to find some info on it here. Take Care, Jay
 
Welcome Steven! :music: I like that "stranger...seeking knowledge"... that's probably how most of us landed here. :D
 
Welcome Steven. I had a 1219 many years ago. It died, I still miss it. Have been looking at them on e-Bay lately, but my next purchase is going to be Klipsch speakers.
Bob
 
Hi Steven and welcome to AK from a fellow Lou-ite :D

I like the fact that a large number of St. Louis members have some sort of Rush reference in there handle. :music:

Head for the TT section for all the help you'll need w/ the 1219.
 
Back
Top Bottom