• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Sweden

gurkan75

New Member
Hello everyone, I have been lurking around here for a while and it´s about time to introduce myself. My name is Johan, I work in a recording studio in Stockholm, Sweden.

My unhealthy interest in old, mostly broken, electonics is what brought me to Audiokarma. I have found a lot of helpful advice on poweramplifiers and speakers i use everyday at work, happy to be here!

Cheers/ Johan
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK Johan! I too collect mostly broken gear. . .frustrating, but strangely addictive! Have fun in the forums.
 
Welcome! :wave:
I've got family roots in Sweden and a Swedish last name, although I've never been there myself.
I also have lots of broken equipment in my barn. Somehow I can't bring myslef to move it along.
 
Thank you for the warm welcome.. Im off to another section, to ask your opinion on the Kenwood Supreme stuff. Still not completely convinced by my 700C/M compared to my old Yamaha...

/Johan
 
Back
Top Bottom