• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from Sydney

jshowyin

New Member
Hello Everyone,

Have found AK to be a great source of info and advice over the last few weeks as I have been putting together my 'new' system. Thanks. :tresbon:

Looking forward to continuing to enjoy the music and learning more and more.
 
Register to hide this ad
Hello Everyone,

Have found AK to be a great source of info and advice over the last few weeks as I have been putting together my 'new' system. Thanks. :tresbon:

Looking forward to continuing to enjoy the music and learning more and more.

Welcome to the forum.:thmbsp:

Whats your system? Are you after anything for your new system.
I have things dependent on what your system is:scratch2:
I live in Baulkham hills
 
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am looking forward to hanging out in the forum.

Whats your system? Are you after anything for your new system.
I have things dependent on what your system is:scratch2:
I live in Baulkham hills

Here is my other post from yesterday. Gives a bit of background and a list of my current system. Thanks for any advice you are able to provide.
 
Back
Top Bottom