• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from the mountains!

Are the Bose 901's that much better than the 301's?


  • Total voters
    5
Hey everybody! I’m new to AK and wanted to introduce myself and show my setup. I am running a Harman Kardon Twin 730 with Pro-Ject Carbon Debut (acrylic plate), Bose 301 series IV speakers on tulip stands. I know that’s not the “right” combo but I love the look. In time I will upgrade the needle and speakers but I am happy where it's at now.

Here are the pics..
Like you, it's important that my gear look good as well as sound good. Great mid century modern vibe you've got going. Are those 901 stands? I'm interested in how you like the 301's? The nerds hate 'em, but, really, do they sound pretty good?
https://imgur.com/gallery/K8BhBoc
 
Back
Top Bottom