• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from the new guy!!

Natsfan48

New Member
Hello everybody! Been hitting you all up for info for a long time now, figured it was time to join. One of my favorite pastimes is scanning the local auction houses for bargain priced speakers, bringing them home, hooking them up to play with, and testing them against my regulars.

Sometimes I find some gems, sometimes not so much. So I will check in from time to time with my latest finds to share, and possibly to seek your all’s wisdom. ( I will definitely be looking for some wisdom with my latest purchase ). Thanks in advance!
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom