• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from the PNW

sailorbryan

New Member
Hello -

I've finally settled down to the Pacific Northwest (USA) after working on boats for 15 years. With a place to call "home" other than the bunk of a stinky ship, I dusted off my record collection and old Thorens turntable. Unfortunately, it didn't survive storage so well - parts shopping in progress! Between that and a broken HK 50+ receiver - well, there is only one place I found worth investing my time - Audio Karma! Hope to contribute as well as pick some brains along the way.

Thanks to Sovereign for sending along some much needed advice.

Best,
sb
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for all the welcome wishes.

I'm near Tacoma, WA. Scored a pair of Pioneer S-H352F-K speakers for $10 yesterday (small 3 way towers with 6" woofers) - not great, but a major upgrade from what I was listening too (Boston Acoustics computer speakers).

Resistors on order for the H/K repair... I may have found a new hobby!
 
Back
Top Bottom