• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello from the twin cities of MN

Cardesgnmind

New Member
Hi Folks,

I guess I’m like a lot of other lurkers who feel like they have to come clean- I’ve benefited from the deep knowledge of this site for many years and the researching I did for a recent purchase of a McIntosh C28 really drove home how many great people there are here.
I’m not sure what kind of reward it is for Audiokarma to have me to join as I have a big, messy jumble of experience but I’m excited about music and it’s reproduction. I look forward to discussing great recordings and reaching out to learn more about all the equipment I own.
Cardesignmind
 
Register to hide this ad
Glad to have you neighbor, just about 75 miles south of you.
Hope all is good your way. Stay safe. :beerchug:​

I
 
Cities resident w a C28 offering warm welcome.

Not that you asked, but any issues I had with that pre resulted from the ungodly amount of filth contained in the rear rca terminals.
 
Back
Top Bottom