Hello, everyone.
I've been doing electronics DIY since forever, though most audio-related projects have been synth/effects circuits, not amplification. Though this has started to change.....last year I started repairing guitar/bass amps to help pay the bills, and inevitably this is starting to bring me some vintage hi-fi restoration work too.
My own gear is laughably nothing to write home about, an unfortunate mish-mash of foundlings and casualties. I've got a vintage solid-state receiver that's been awaiting an overhaul so long I've forgotten its make and model number. You know how it is.....:sigh:
I've been doing electronics DIY since forever, though most audio-related projects have been synth/effects circuits, not amplification. Though this has started to change.....last year I started repairing guitar/bass amps to help pay the bills, and inevitably this is starting to bring me some vintage hi-fi restoration work too.
My own gear is laughably nothing to write home about, an unfortunate mish-mash of foundlings and casualties. I've got a vintage solid-state receiver that's been awaiting an overhaul so long I've forgotten its make and model number. You know how it is.....:sigh: