71Vega
Active Member
Hi Audio Aficionados!
Yet another new guy here. I have been a yard sailor for a lot of years and have a love for vintage audio stuff. There was a time some years back when people were just about giving away their vintage gear and I amassed a fair collection. Most all of it has been packed away for years due to housing issues but we are settled now and I have been slowly going through boxes and re-discovering what I have. Here's my "short" list:
Amps: Sansui QRX7500, 5000A, Pioneer QX-949, VSX3700S
TTs: Technics SL-Q200, SL-1300, Pioneer PL-530, PL-560, PL-55DX
R-Rs: Akai GX-280D-SS, GX-620
About 12 good name 8-Track decks, several cassettes, couple of reverb boxes, a Kenwood KF-6011 De-noiser, around 20 or so decent name speakers, a ton of cassette tapes, around 1200 vinyl LPs and - get this - give or take a couple hundred - about 6000 8-track tapes. (Despite their character flaws, can be made to sound really good).
Whew - Anyway, Thanks for the membership and hospitality!
Yet another new guy here. I have been a yard sailor for a lot of years and have a love for vintage audio stuff. There was a time some years back when people were just about giving away their vintage gear and I amassed a fair collection. Most all of it has been packed away for years due to housing issues but we are settled now and I have been slowly going through boxes and re-discovering what I have. Here's my "short" list:
Amps: Sansui QRX7500, 5000A, Pioneer QX-949, VSX3700S
TTs: Technics SL-Q200, SL-1300, Pioneer PL-530, PL-560, PL-55DX
R-Rs: Akai GX-280D-SS, GX-620
About 12 good name 8-Track decks, several cassettes, couple of reverb boxes, a Kenwood KF-6011 De-noiser, around 20 or so decent name speakers, a ton of cassette tapes, around 1200 vinyl LPs and - get this - give or take a couple hundred - about 6000 8-track tapes. (Despite their character flaws, can be made to sound really good).
Whew - Anyway, Thanks for the membership and hospitality!