ShawnP
New Member
Just wanted to introduce myself and sadly apologize in advance for the redundant questions, incorrect answers, and incoherent ramblings you’re all going to have to endure from my end.
That being said, I have recently decided it was time to resurrect my old stereo. That decision ultimately led to far exceeding my budget, buying all new( old) equipment, an angry wife, two calls from fraud prevention, and a hefty CC bill.
I currently have a Sansui G8700DB that needs work( my fault) but started my love affair with old Sansui receivers 32 years ago.
A mint G8700DB that is being delivered today.
A nice pair of Cerwin Vega D5’s to beat on.
And last but not least, an excellent pair of Yamaha ns1000m speakers that are currently en route also.
I fully intend to alienate myself from all of my neighbors, as well as suffer some degree of hearing loss in the near future as a result.
That being said, I have recently decided it was time to resurrect my old stereo. That decision ultimately led to far exceeding my budget, buying all new( old) equipment, an angry wife, two calls from fraud prevention, and a hefty CC bill.
I currently have a Sansui G8700DB that needs work( my fault) but started my love affair with old Sansui receivers 32 years ago.
A mint G8700DB that is being delivered today.
A nice pair of Cerwin Vega D5’s to beat on.
And last but not least, an excellent pair of Yamaha ns1000m speakers that are currently en route also.
I fully intend to alienate myself from all of my neighbors, as well as suffer some degree of hearing loss in the near future as a result.
Last edited:
