Geospiff
New Member
Hi all,
my name is Frank and I'm highly interested in collecting and listening music.
Part of that is keeping all my gear over the last 30+ years a well.
Definitely not audiophile or high end - but partly paid with first money I earned in the Eighties
and therefor close to my heart.
Some of the gear needs maintenance - some is still running well.
To give you a flavor (active gear):
- Onkyo TA-2500
- Yamaha A-520
- Yamaha A-700
- Lenco L75 (gets an update currently)
- Denon DP-21F
- Onkyo C-7030
- more stuff .... Tuner / Tapes / CDs / Amps.... (non-active)
Already reading and sneaking around for a while - great to see all the stories and all the ideas and help.
Great Community!
Hope I will get some inspiration as well
Thank you in advance!
Regards
Frank
my name is Frank and I'm highly interested in collecting and listening music.
Part of that is keeping all my gear over the last 30+ years a well.
Definitely not audiophile or high end - but partly paid with first money I earned in the Eighties
and therefor close to my heart.
Some of the gear needs maintenance - some is still running well.
To give you a flavor (active gear):
- Onkyo TA-2500
- Yamaha A-520
- Yamaha A-700
- Lenco L75 (gets an update currently)
- Denon DP-21F
- Onkyo C-7030
- more stuff .... Tuner / Tapes / CDs / Amps.... (non-active)
Already reading and sneaking around for a while - great to see all the stories and all the ideas and help.
Great Community!
Hope I will get some inspiration as well
Thank you in advance!
Regards
Frank
