• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello! Just another member

t0nito

New Member
Hi I'm t0nito, and I love audio stuff, I have a vintage technics receiver SA-600 a technics cassette deck RS-M7 a Panasonic turntable RD2900 a philips reel-to-reel N4504 and a recently purchased Technics CD Changer SL-PD6. I'm glad to join this community.
 
Register to hide this ad
You guys really know how to make one feel welcomed :D

Step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly......:rolleyes: These guys will act normal, sucker you in, wait for you to let your guard down and then....WHAMMO! they'll all show up at your house, eat all your Nachos and run extension cords all over the place, play Mozart, Iron Maiden and Eubie Blake full blast until the neighbors call the cops - then they all run out the back door!!!!:screwy:

Welcome and don't say I didn't warn you!:lmao:
 
Back
Top Bottom