• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello, Noobie here

Freedom

Meticulous Listener
Hi guys, I am a noobie for sure. My name is Jonathan, I live in West Lafayette, Indiana. I love my music & beer! Anyway, I appreciate the opportunity to be a member. I’m looking forward to furthering my education with high end audio (Love It). I hope you guys won’t mind me observing and asking a few questions from time to time. :music:
 
Register to hide this ad
Wow, Thank’s for the warm welcome! Music & Cold Beer, what a Great Combination! Please bare with me as I learn how to navigate around the forum. So with that in mind, where would I start a thread concerning “Room Treatments”? I need some suggestions.

& Thank’s again for the great welcome! :music:
 
Back
Top Bottom