• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello World

mondoman

New Member
Well I'm glad I found this forum. I recently picked up a yamaha cr-420 at a garage sale and unfortunately it is having some problems with the left channel. This forum seems like a really good place for info and help. I've always liked more vintage audio equipment, much better quality. I have a small knowledge about electronics and hope to learn more here. I hope to be an active member. I'm from CA in the bay area near San Francisco and currently attending college to get a degree in mechanical engineering.
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK! You may want to search the threads for Deoxit cleaning of switches. A good thorough cleaning & lubricating clears up a majority of operating issues.
 
Welcome to AK, mondoman! :music: Lots of good gear and music to find in your area of the world. :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom