• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Hello

source1audio

7.3 System, DTS-EX
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm new here to this place in cyberspace.
Look forward to fun and conversation. :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to the AK forum!!
Hide your wallet....you'll see SO MANY nice systems on this forum....too tempting!!

Steve
 
Thank you for the nice welcome. I'm a huge JBL, Klipsch, Nelson Pass, Nakamichi, ADCOM, Pioneer Elite, and Yamaha fan, when I get some time this weekend I'll post some pics of my Klipsch projects, as I see this site has a hot spot for PWK.

Also in my Klipsch collection I own a never worn PWK Bullshit T-shirt, as we all know this was one of his favorite words to use on a daily basis while in the work place. The shirt is a classic all on its own.

Thank you again.

Jeff
 
Welcome to AK...perhaps you can comment on my Nak PA-5II amp...:scratch2:
I'm completely enamored with it. But then I have wanted one for years.


Bill
 
Pa5-aii

Welcome to AK...perhaps you can comment on my Nak PA-5II amp...:scratch2:
I'm completely enamored with it. But then I have wanted one for years.


Bill

Bill,
Hello, you have touched on one of my most favorite power amps. :thmbsp: I have owned a couple of them, I was very fortunate to own one of those NEW IN THE BOX a while back. That was quite a site to behold. I'm currently runnig a PA-7AII in my two channel room with a CA-5AII preamp on the input side. This amp is also a beauty, condition 9.5+ with both original boxes and manuals. I have all service information and manuals for your amp if you need data. Truly a classic in the audio world.

Here are the specs in case you don't have a manual.

PA-5AII SPECS:


Specs are as follows: Nakamichi PA-5AII Stasis amplifier.

Continuous Average Power Output: 150wpc into 8ohms both channels driven 20-20,000 HZ, 0.05% THD

Dynamic Power: 225wpc into 8ohms

Dynamic Headroom: 1.7db into 8ohms

Signal to noise ratio: Better than 120db

THD @ rated power 20-20,000 hz less than 0.05%

Output current capability 18 amps continuous, 70 amps peak per channel...

Output Compliment: 14 transistors per channel.....

Power Consumption: 650 watts max

Approximate weight: 47lbs

Power Supply: 470 VA toroidial transformer, 94,000 uf total filter capacitance

Jeff
 

Attachments

  • 79fb_1.JPG
    79fb_1.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 9
Back
Top Bottom