• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help Audiokarma celebrate 5 years and learn how to win 500.00 worth of prizes !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me Too!

"Free" is one of my favorite words! :thmbsp: Can't get much better unless it's followed by another word like "Booze", "Sex", or something similar...:D Count me in!

Allan AKA Analog Addict
 
happy 5th anniversary AK, and may there be many more years to come :)

and not that I'd win, but:
Count me in too :)

Bert.
 
Hard to believe it has been 5 years! I joined soon after I moved to Colorado. Happy Birthday to AK and thanks to everyone who has worked so hard to keep it going.

Jay
 
Thanks for all the hard work that everyone does to
make this place happen. I've only been here a short
time, but have spent a LOT of time reading, and learning.

Count me in !!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom