• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help finding instruction manual pdf for my Realistic SCR-4500

realleok

New Member
I recently bought a SCR-4500 Cassette deck and Receiver. It was made in 1985 and its pretty nice. attached is photo of ad for it back in the 80s. I am not quite sure on the easiest way to record, blank tapes, etc as the controls are all soft-touch and i'm used to mechanical.

Thanks for any help and if anyone knows anything cool about it let me know,

Leo
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 6.14.19 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 6.14.19 PM.png
    875.6 KB · Views: 25
Register to hide this ad
I recently bought a SCR-4500 Cassette deck and Receiver. It was made in 1985 and its pretty nice. attached is photo of ad for it back in the 80s. I am not quite sure on the easiest way to record, blank tapes, etc as the controls are all soft-touch and i'm used to mechanical.

Thanks for any help and if anyone knows anything cool about it let me know,

Leo

Hey realleok! I just picked one up too and am searching for the pdf manual. No luck so far. Have you found anything since your original post?
 
Back
Top Bottom