• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Help for choose, Minimus 7W

Register to hide this ad
This thread should have been put in Dollars & Sense since you posted Ebay links. It will be moved shortly I'm sure.

Seems to me they're all about the same. It just depends on if you want to do a Buy It Now or wait out on an auction. I have 2 pairs of them....I use them for "test mules".
 
Maybe the owner replaced the grill cloth. I've had two pairs of those and both had brown grill cloth. They sold them for many years, I suppose they may have changed the grill color along the way.
 
because they used different colored grill clothes i have had 6-or 7 pairs of these used them for my surround sound for my tv nice leittle speaks need a subwoofer to make them sound really good
 
They are all the same product. Just because one is cheaper doesn't mean it is worse or broken. The whole point of ebay is getting the best item for lowest price.
 
Those speakers come up fairly often so if you are not in a rush I might wait or just try for the cheap ones. Also they show up in the thrift stores too.

I have a couple of sets already and will pick up another tomorrow that came WITH a tuner and amplifier for less than those Buy It Now prices.
 
Oh yeah, try different searches:

Minimus plus walnut, wood, compact, 7w, 7 w, radio shack and so on. You might come across results that are less likely to be noticed.
 
Jesus;

Any of the Minimus 7W in the weblinks that you posted look like very good units. All of them are cosmetically very good, I don't see any damage to the surrounds, cones, domes, or anything for that matter. In my opinion, any of those will serve you very well for quite a while. Find one of those sellers willing to ship to your destination and go for it!

Oh, and don't forget to search for the Zilch crossover mod for the Minimus 7 series speakers. Worth the extra money for the parts to do this. You won't be sorry.
 
I would go for the cheapest. There all very good. Check also Craigslist, flea markets, church sales and the thrifts also. They show up everywhere.
 
Back
Top Bottom