• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help ID stereo components please....

Register to hide this ad
The tuner looks like a 2130 to me.
No idea on the speakers, but they look very interesting indeed.
That big console radio (RCA?) looks cool too.
 
Image #54 shows a lot of gear...

The Marantz does look like a 2130.

The top tape deck on the second shelf is an Aiwa not sure of the model

Speaker box in one picture says Onkyo E-200 3 way speaker system

Not much help, but if you look close the masking tape looks like prices. For instance the Marantz looks to be marked as 15-
 
A few of those speakers look like the old DAC Thunder Lizards with top firing drivers. If so, run away! Other than the Marantz receiver (looks like a quad unit), the most interesting item to me is the old RCA tube radio console. Probably from the late 40's or early 50's, and probably has a real nice 12 to 20 watt mono tube amp.
 
$15!

I THINK it says $15 on the Marantz!
Man, get there early and have a lot of cash, They'er giving it away for tax cost.
 
And don't miss the pair speakers setting under the spotting scopes further down at #104. Hmm, I could use a spotting scope. Too far though.

Something looks interesting in #28 too.
 
Last edited:
Other stuff

:lurk:

Hmmm, I see sterling silver in the pile too. You might want to grab all that too. There is a lot of great stuff here. It's going to be a shark frenzy.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.
 
Hey, thanks for the input everyone. I'm off the next 2 days so, I'll do my best and let you know if I'm lucky. BTW I'm also digging that couch, though I think the wife would NOT!
 
I see a Realistic supertweeter next to the boom box. I'd grab it in a flash. That one set of speakers looks like BSR Loudspeaker DR 1550, sold in the old DAK catalogs. I'd like to know what's stcked next to them.

I'll take the pool table.:yes:
 
Yep looking at the prices, this is one sale to sleep the night at. I see a lot of money maker items. I would grab the moped too.
 
The speakers with the telescopes on top look interesting.
I think they are a different set than the Thunder Lizards, which are good for a laugh, but not worth the effort of actually buying and taking home and getting annoyed by and then carrying out to the garage thinking that it would be too hasty to actually just put them in the trash, but knowing that eventually you will do that, but only after tripping over them and stubbing your toes on them for half a year. You could give them to a teenage boy, but wouldn't be easier to let him buy them to begin with, and remove the middleman?
 
Back
Top Bottom