Marantz22xx
Member
Hello ,
my friend gave me his Marantz so that I would go through everything and check if I can fix a phono which I can not without some help from my friends
There is no sound at all and when the 2230 volume is on max then i can hear some whitenoise with high treble in the music but very very weak and low volume.
35+VDC is ok but i see that someone before he bought this Marantz 2230 messed around with a P700 phonoboard.
Can someone provide some information list of components how to total recap p700 ?
Can i put C2240 istead of all other transistors ?
Is B-C-E OK on the pictures ?
Thx
my friend gave me his Marantz so that I would go through everything and check if I can fix a phono which I can not without some help from my friends
There is no sound at all and when the 2230 volume is on max then i can hear some whitenoise with high treble in the music but very very weak and low volume.
35+VDC is ok but i see that someone before he bought this Marantz 2230 messed around with a P700 phonoboard.
Can someone provide some information list of components how to total recap p700 ?
Can i put C2240 istead of all other transistors ?
Is B-C-E OK on the pictures ?
Thx